The Maria Callas International
The Club aims to further the unique art of
Maria Callas worldwide by:
* Producing an illustrated Maria Callas
Magazine (3 times a year, about 72 pages
each) for its members with various
information from the
past and present.
* Publishing articles, etc., in the magazine
and producing other
publications for and
from its members.
* Advancing mutual contact between its
members by organizing
meetings, events, open days, etc. as well as
publishing a list of the members with
their (E-mail) addresses.
* Being a mediator for members in obtaining
CDs, videos, DVDs,
* Supplying correct information and
reproductions about her
performances and life.
* Corresponding and communicating
with members, organizations, the press, etc.
* Co-operating with other Maria Callas
The Maria Callas
International Club, founded in September 1990.
For more information,