The Maria Callas International
The Club aims to further the unique art of Maria Callas
* Producing an illustrated Maria Callas Magazine (3
times a year, about
72 pages each) for its members with various information from the
* Publishing articles, etc., in the magazine and producing other
for and from its members.
* Advancing mutual contact between its members by organizing
supporting meetings, events, open days, etc. as well as by
publishing a list
of the members with their (E-mail) addresses.
* Being a mediator for members in obtaining publications (books,
videos, DVDs, photographs, etc.).
* Supplying correct information and reproductions about her
* Corresponding and communicating with members, organizations,
the press, etc.
* Co-operating with other Maria Callas organizations.
The Maria Callas
International Club, founded in September 1990.
For more information,